Lua hooks needed!
The first function alone should be enough to make the weather constant sunny. The second function is not needed at all (and MCServer ignores the second return value, "-ed" functions are notifications only, meaning "it has already happenned, you cannot do anything about it")
Thanks given by:
I had a thought right now... Is there any way to know if weather was changed via API or automatically by server needs? Because some would like to make the weather constantly sunny, but still be able to have a manual rain sometimes...
Thanks given by:
There is currently no way. If you wanted to make manual rain, have a variable in your Lua code that would signal if the plugin itself is changing weather or it's an external change. Of course, that's limited to a single plugin.

How I would do it, though - make a plugin that can make constant weather, any weather. So then you just switch from "constant sunny" to "constant rain" and back.
Thanks given by:
can there be a HOOK_PLAYER_MOVED becouse HOOK_PLAYER_MOVING keeps activating even if i don't move
Thanks given by:
Yes you do, just a tiny little bit :O
Thanks given by:
(02-17-2013, 10:23 PM)FakeTruth Wrote: Yes you do, just a tiny little bit :O

wait what?
Thanks given by:
You move a tiny little bit, otherwise the function is not called. Minecraft slows down the player movement by dividing or something, and that results in ~0.000001 units of movement per tick
Thanks given by:
no i am not moving at all but it still keeps calling it
Thanks given by:
If you don't move for a whole minute it still gets called?
Thanks given by:
jup i added LOG("TEST") and my console spammed completly. about every 1-2 seconds i got TEST in my console
Thanks given by: