Lua hooks needed!
Just found out that I'm stupid. I forgot to commit half of the merged files. Hopefully all's fixed in rev 1140.
Thanks given by:
Just a few suggestions about the settings,ini file.

You have hooknotify enabled. Shouldn't that be for devleopers only? Also the debuggers plugin is in twice, once commented out and once not.
Thanks given by:
Fixed in rev 1141. It got there from the branch by accident.
Thanks given by:
OK, cool
Thanks given by:
Source Wrote:cPluginManager.HOOK_PLAYER_LEFT_CLICK
cPluginManager.HOOK_PLAYER_RIGHTCLICK
WHAAAAAAT?! I suggest using HOOK_PLAYER_LEFTCLICK & HOOK_PLAYER_RIGHTCLICK.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, that is a bit inconsistentTongue
Thanks given by:
Must've been asleep when writing thatTongue
The question is, do we consider "leftclick" and "rightclick" single words? Because all the other hooks use underscores between each word.

I'm going with underscore, since we also have pre-crafting transcribed as HOOK_PRE_CRAFTING.
Thanks given by: Taugeshtu
Ok, it seems the current hooks are stable enough, so now it's time to go crazy about the new hooks. And since forum isn't really an efficient way of doing this kind of stuff, how about we use the bugtracker for this?

So I invite anyone having an idea for a hook to write it down in the bugtracker, possibly as a "feature request" task type and start the summary with "New hook: ..."; use one issue for one hook or one group of related hooks (for example, "inventory window hooks"); try to describe what the hooks should cover, when exactly they should fire, what parameters you'd recommend, what actions to take if the hook callback returns true (what kind of cleanup should MCServer do, if any at all), maybe some example usage, etc. The more information you provide, the more attractive it will be to us developers and thus more likely to get implemented soon Smile

Thank you all in advance.
Thanks given by:
Maybe FakeTruth can create a new project in the bugtracker for hook requests
Thanks given by:
Maybe not specifically hook requests, the API as a whole?
Thanks given by: