Forum behaving weird
Lately (for about a week now) the forum is behaving weird. When I try to post a message, it says there's an error, that the thread doesn't exist. On a second try, it posts the message okay.

Several times it also told me that "file doesn't exist"; although I wasn't doing anything file-related.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Thanks given by:
Euh.. don't know, but I did experience some funky-ness when editing the wiki. I would submit my changes, but it would simply load the edit page again with my changes reverted :S
Thanks given by:
Same there. I also found weird behavior: forum just empties quick reply form when I hit "post reply" without actually posting new message.
And I watched another funky-ness several times: when I open forum page, loading indicator starts to rotate backwards several times (google chrome, my guess is that it indicates that browser's requesting DNS), like 3 or 4, and only after that starts to rotate forwards (which means loading page, I suppose). Normal behaviour is "start rotating backwards once, then start rotating forwards once".

And now I'm going to hit Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C. Just in case...
Thanks given by:
Yeah, some time ago when I pressed a "Preview Post" button I got redirected back to the thread I was posting in. It worked fine when I tried that again.
Thanks given by:
I can confirm this Smile
Thanks given by:
i don't have that error :O
Thanks given by:
Lucky you. Although I should say lucky me, too, because at least my messages don't get lost, I just need to click "Post" several times.
Thanks given by:
Could it be a browser issue? Yeah I know it sounds weird....
Thanks given by:
I'm accessing the forum from 3 different browsers (home pc, work pc, phone) and I'm running into issues on each of them.
Thanks given by: