Client version
Sry Guys but:
1 good question
what revision is compatible with what client version, you got no info anywhere not in download section or else in readme, changelogs, got 1.2.5 rev 300 don't work hanshake and nothing oot in client.
2 will it be compatible with mod client (mcpc 126r) or only not mod clint ver
3 moving maps from java engine to c++ will be an option or no?? Some converter mby.
Thanks given by:
you can download the newest version from here: http://mc-server.xoft.cz/
with that revision you can just copy and paste your world to MC-Server
Thanks given by:
For about two months the server prints out the client versions compatible. We don't do snapshots compatibility, only major releases, so currently 1.2.4 + 1.2.5 are the supported versions, for about 200 revisions by now. As STR_Warrior already pointed out, you might want to download a nightlybuild from the address he wrote.

Mod compatibility is unknown. Usually if the mod doesn't change the communication, it is possible to use it in combination with the server. The best way to check is to try Smile

Moving maps is supported natively, because MCServer uses the same storage format as the vanilla server; but since MCServer uses a different method for world generation, so if you walk out of the Java world, you will have distortions on the borders (just like when moving from older version of Java world onto newer version).
The easiest way to move the world is to let MCServer create the default world structure on its own, then replacing the MCA files with the MCA files from the Java server.
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2012, 07:28 PM)xoft Wrote: For about two months the server prints out the client versions compatible. We don't do snapshots compatibility, only major releases, so currently 1.2.4 + 1.2.5 are the supported versions, for about 200 revisions by now. As STR_Warrior already pointed out, you might want to download a nightlybuild from the address he wrote.

Mod compatibility is unknown. Usually if the mod doesn't change the communication, it is possible to use it in combination with the server. The best way to check is to try Smile

Moving maps is supported natively, because MCServer uses the same storage format as the vanilla server; but since MCServer uses a different method for world generation, so if you walk out of the Java world, you will have distortions on the borders (just like when moving from older version of Java world onto newer version).
The easiest way to move the world is to let MCServer create the default world structure on its own, then replacing the MCA files with the MCA files from the Java server.
I tried to get connected to modloader, modloadermp, turbomodelthiny,forge 3.5.137, and api- this req flanm mod ( it is not ported stil for bukkit for 1.2.5 and we are wating), thx helicopter mod, but it gives unknow packet or smthing like this, so mod client don't work with this serv.

Btw i try logged for this server but many tumes didn,t work. After i tried to run files like full texture cmd i came in in half second, and next time i came to the serwer using standart exe file. Before that no use.
Well i didn't find any commands or no help implemented, and at lua i am bad sry. I don.t get it, to much new programing languges.
Whell i am glad that is going to be a c++ vesrion, for more hosting's minecrafta and java are banned, they ate all memory and cpu.
Btw the link in main page refels to old rev -200 rev number.
Thanks given by:
this is the link for the newest version of MC-Server. its a direct link: http://mc-server.xoft.cz/MCServer_Win_636.7z
Thanks given by:
From what I can understand from your text, I think you haven't configured MCServer properly. All in-game commands are provided by plugins, so if you didn't enable any plugins, there are no commands. The Core plugin, which comes with the server out of the box, provides the very usual commands, including help. To enable it, you need to include it in the settings.ini file. Have a look at the MCServer wiki for details on server setup:
http://www.mc-server.org/wiki/doku.php?id=configure
http://www.mc-server.org/wiki/doku.php?i...ll:plugins
Thanks given by: