MC-Server on Raspberry Pi
Yep. Its working now. I am also able to connect to the server too. Performance of the server was better than I expected.
Thanks given by:
Automatic MCServer builds can be found at http://pi.berboe.co.uk:8080/
Thanks given by:
Just wanted to add my support for the Raspberry Pi here. I have tested MC Server on it and it runs pretty well for me and a couple of friends. Sadly the latest code checkouts only compile with a fatal error: ../Items/ItemHandler.h: No such file or directory Sad
Thanks given by:
Sorry for that, since we all develop on Windows machines, filename case is a somewhat forgotten concept Wink
I tried to fix it in rev 902, please try again if it compiles; if it doesn't, could you provide the full log? Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Woohoo! Lots of bug fixes. Thanks a bunch Smile

As for filenames, I solve that problem with my own hobby project by dumping all the code into the main.c - those 7000 lines are starting to make eyes bleed but whatever Wink
Thanks given by:
it's working fine for me had to due guess work if it was running for 1.3.2 or 1.2.5 now just need to checl plugins for basic time and whatnot as it seems i cant use beds.
Thanks given by:
Beds work in the latest revision of MCServer, though they do not change the timeTongue

Just out of curiosity, why do you want to run MCServer on a Raspberry Pi? To me it seems the hardware is inferior to the alternative Android on a stick.
Thanks given by:
more like a Because i want to try thing (and something simple)

but somethings up Core V7 doesnt seem to have the commands listed, and it wont recognize mcrainbows (doesnt get loaded)
Thanks given by:
The Android on a stick is very unstable, very twitchy and generally unreliable. Especially when the OS can, by design, device to kill any application at any time without a warning. Furthermore my stick has problems connecting to any network. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Oh, and the performance was actually about the same as on the RasPi.
Thanks given by:
hi, i checked out r918 and started make.

overclocking and still 100% CPU usage Smile
cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_cur_freq

Is there something to check before starting the server?

which client version could be used to connect. at the moment it is 1.3.2 in vanilla.
Thanks given by: