Android tests
Maybe'll wire it up after my exams. Im not planning on doing a dev work for the next two weeks because of them.
Thanks given by:
Aww Sad I tried compiling MCServer for Android I try it once in a while, but the android ndk didn't like the C++11 stuff Sad
Thanks given by:
(10-30-2014, 06:05 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: Aww Sad I tried compiling MCServer for Android I try it once in a while, but the android ndk didn't like the C++11 stuff Sad

Maybe update your NDK version? Apparently it does have support for C++11 http://www.drdobbs.com/cpp/accessing-c11.../240168385
Thanks given by:
I tried, and it doesn't give the C++11 errors anymore, but rather that it can't find files from other projects. Now after I hardcoded most of the paths it still doesn't compile Sad
[Image: I-Have-No-Idea-What-Im-Doing-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It would be awesome if MCServer worked on Android. Now Ive bought a moto g my galaxy s plus could host a server.
But, how did this begin? I remember I used MCServer well in a galaxy mini. It was 1/2 years ago, using MCServer from the old main page, r1500 or something like that.
Thanks given by:
I looked at the Visual Studio 2015 Preview features and noticed that you can create C++ Android apps with it. I'm installing it now just to mess around with it a little.
Thanks given by:
Good luck!Big Grin
I wish it works.
Thanks given by:
Pfff. I need Hyper-v, but that only works when you have Windows 8.1 Pro. Now I have to update first. Luckily I can download it for free thanks to my school.
Thanks given by:
That's bad Sad

[Image: windows-8-demotivational-poster.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Well.. we might get it to work at some point, but not today ;( Visual Studio 2015 doesn't even want to compile MCServer for windows.
Thanks given by: