Bearbin's Automated Builds
Site don`t work! Please fix it.
Thanks given by:
(05-04-2013, 09:39 PM)Kenedi Wrote: Site don`t work! Please fix it.
Now that the site doesn't work anymore. I'll compile an updated linux version and upload it.
Thanks given by:
Fixing now... Hopefully. May be a few more hours.

Edit: Fixed, CI dashboard had just crashed.
Thanks given by:
For your consideration: if it's possible, it'd be great if your builds, before calling "make release=1", would delete the source/Bindings.* files and call the source/AllToLua.sh script to regenerate that file (verify first that it works on all platforms). My nightbuild for windows does that as well, it guarantees that the Lua API gets updated, even if the developers forget to commit the (autogenerated) Bindings file.

Hmm, maybe I could put it in the makefile, but I have no idea on how to make it automatic - when a relevant file changes, update the Bindings files...
Thanks given by:
Sorry for not getting back to this sooner, I think that you should just make the makefile run the allToLua script and then it would all work Smile

I'm also running out of disk space. I have about 4 months left of space, but we'll have to think up some solution to fix it. Is there any way to make ELF files smaller as they currently take about 30 mebibytes each?
Thanks given by:
Might be down for a few hours due to my provider's solusvm panel being hackedTongue
Thanks given by:
Last time I checked (few days ago?) the RasPi was stuck, too, did you unstuck it? Wink
Thanks given by:
Well, i tried canceling the builds but it's not working. It may have run out of space or something. Once it gets back up I'll try rebooting the pi and if that doesn't work I'll investigate further and see if I can fix it.
Thanks given by:
It's back up and I'm home again. I'll investigate the issues with the Pi.
Thanks given by:
You do have proper cooling for the Pi, right? Right? Because an hour worth of compiling is going to put a LOT of strain on the Pi, much more than the casual tinkering it was designed for. Smile
Thanks given by: