Doxygen
He said so. But what if bearbin added the Doxyfile to the buildserver?
Thanks given by:
I've just updated the doxy web.

It seems that Doxygen strips the doxy-comments out of the headers before formatting the file for the web - you can see that some line numbers are missing.
Thanks given by:
I think I've managed to set things up, they have a fancy web editor for the cron settings, but very little help for it. We'll see. I set it up so that it rebuilds the doxy web every day at 3AM.
Thanks given by:
Something is not right, most files are not accessible.
e.g. http://mc-server.xoft.cz/doxy/html/de/d5e/a00007.html

Now everthing is working, it might have been a local issue, sorry for the false alarm.
Thanks given by:
It might be a completely unrelated comment but: Crontab does not require root, at least not on Debian.
Thanks given by:
I'm unable to run scheduled tasks on the webhost. I've just verified with the provider, my account doesn't support it.
So, currently the #1 option I'm considering is to run the script on my home computer and upload the results regularly. I've already got the Gallery server backups running in a similar fashion, I should be able to get this up and running, eventually.
Thanks given by:
we should include a link to the DoxyGen on the Github page (README.md)
Thanks given by:
I could quite easily run it on the site that hosts the user guide. That supports scheduled tasks.
Thanks given by:
Heh, fooled them Smile
They don't support scheduled tasks, but they support ssh logins. So I just set up my home machine, that is online 24/7 anyway, to ssh into the webhost and run the script everyday at 3am.
Thanks given by:
[Image: meme-lol_00244983.jpg]
Thanks given by: