Working on Portals, related questions
That has been addressed in rev 841, so rev 842 should be good.
Thanks given by:
New problem:
Code:
local _check_cuboid = cCuboid()
_check_cuboid = cCuboid:Sort(_check_cuboid)
results:
Quote:Plugins/Portal/portal_functions.lua:104: error in function 'Sort'.
argument #1 is 'class cCuboid'; 'cCuboid' expected.
What I did wrong?
Thanks given by:
You're using Sort as if it is a static function (calling on a class), while you should actually call it on a cCuboid object.

So you should use _check_cuboid:Sort() instead

Also, all this function does is make sure the p1 coordinates are all lower values than the p2 coordinates. This will make sure the IsInside() functions work
Thanks given by:
Al right, this is totally cool:
http://rghost.ru/40225174/image.png
One leftclick, one rightclick. WHY, for Random sake, second fantom rightclick appears?!
Thanks given by:
ye i had that to when i tried your uploaded version :O
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2012, 05:17 AM)Taugeshtu Wrote: Al right, this is totally cool:
http://rghost.ru/40225174/image.png
One leftclick, one rightclick. WHY, for Random sake, second fantom rightclick appears?!

Looks like the client thinks you're rightclicking in the air. I blame Notch
Thanks given by:
Quote:Looks like the client thinks you're rightclicking in the air. I blame Notch
I suggest to correct it on serverside. Or we may log rightclick packets (somehow) to see if this is really client's fault.

BTW, when I used r836 there was clearly just one rightclick. (probably, server hanged after itBig Grin)
Thanks given by:
are you sure? look at the coords they are to far away to rightclick in the air.
Thanks given by:
Actually, that is fully documented - when using tools, the client sends another packet with coords all set to -1. Same thing happens with lava buckets (resulting in the server placing the lava at [-1, 255, -1])
Rev 836 had problems parsing rightclicks, so the second rclk actually never made it to the serverTongue
Thanks given by:
(09-07-2012, 05:29 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: are you sure? look at the coords they are to far away to rightclick in the air.

When clicking in the air all coords are -1
Thanks given by: