Unable to compile r942
Hi!
I've tried to compile the newest revision but it fails.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Visual C++ 2010 Express

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/21041937/mcs_log.txt
Thanks given by:
Try to do a full recompile?
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2012, 09:20 PM)FakeTruth Wrote: Try to do a full recompile?

Tried to recompile many times, still the same errors.
I'm using a fresh source code from SVN.

EDIT:
I think there's something wrong with CryptoPP file conversion to VC2010.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/21041937/mc_c.png
Thanks given by:
That's a weird error, but the system error message would seem to suggest that the CryptoPP project file is corrupt. Is your source clean. or did you make any changes? Could there be an unresolved conflict in the project file?
Ah, dang, I think I know.
Let me guess: You checked out the sources some time ago, opened the 2008 solution with VS2010, compiled, everything worked. Then you wanted to update, so you did an SVN Update on the same folder and tried to open the 2008 solution file again. This time it failed, right?
That's because your VC2010 modified the project files, and there were some changes in the SVN as well; and SVN when it was updating your files, found a conflict that it couldn't resolve automatically. So it left the conflict markers in the file. Unfortunately you didn't notice the conflict and tried opening the project anyway, but it failed because with the SVN conflict markers, the file is not a proper project file anymore.

What you need to do is delete the VC2008 folder from your sources, then do an SVN Update again - it will restore the project files to their SVN state. Then you can open the files with VC2010 (converting and everything).

I'm afraid you'll have to delete the project file everytime you want to do an SVN Update, or else you'll run into this problem over and over again. Or just use VC2008, like the rest of us Smile
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2012, 03:08 AM)xoft Wrote: What you need to do is delete the VC2008 folder from your sources, then do an SVN Update again

Tried that many times.

I've installed VC2008 and everything works perfectly. So that's probably a conversion bug in VC2010.
Thanks given by:
It works fine for me,
Using VC2010..
Thanks given by: