cEntity and physics
Cacti aren't entities, they're just blocks.

As for entity health, pickups have kinda health - they get destroyed when any kind of damage is applied to them.
Thanks given by:
What about dispenced arrows? How their TDI will be/should be transcripted?
Thanks given by:
Instigator / killer should be null then I think
Thanks given by:
True, that does make sense - we might want to know which dispenser shot the arrow. Then the API would be incomplete. Any ideas?

This quite makes me inclined to really make the Attacker member a cEntity, so that it can point to the arrow being shot, and the cArrow would have all the info needed. So maybe it would make sense to move the weapon / armor API to cEntity, so that plugins don't need to check classnames all the time.
Thanks given by:
mmm, i just had an idea. Maybe you already considered and it doesn't work hehe... but what if you separate the damage portion of the API from the Weapon / Armor, and health . So you can give cEntity the ability to do damage, but they don't have "health or can wield Weapon and Armor to modify the damage sent.
Thanks given by:
Too much work in case it isn't used by the plugins at all - too many cItem copy-assignments. Especially when we add enchantments to items, so cItem copy-constructor becomes non-trivial.
Thanks given by: