Crash report - world copy
I was trying to run MCServer_high_detail_debug.cmd and also medium but it ends with same crash. It says that there is something missing in world.ini

our server is from minecraft.net I dont know its name.. probs it is oficial :-P

setup:
MCServer_Win_2014_01_23_03_00 - latest
Win 7 Home Pro x64
got it on desktop
player - only me
When i try to run mcserver with new world its without any problem. Problem comes when I copy world from my old server. Crashes will come.

ZIP should include everything needed

Thank you for any help or advice

http://skodaspojky.cz/mcserver.zip
Thanks given by:
https://forum.cuberite.org/showthread.php?tid=1308
You are not the only one.
Thanks given by:
Podle adresy soudím, že by kolega? Smile

I'll have a look at the crash. The two detail levels affect the amount of data produced in the crash dump (.dmp file). Medium detail contains function call parameters and high detail contains the entire server process memory (thus it's possible to see every variable's value).
Thanks given by:
(01-24-2014, 05:33 PM)xoft Wrote: Podle adresy soudím, že by kolega? Smile

I'll have a look at the crash. The two detail levels affect the amount of data produced in the crash dump (.dmp file). Medium detail contains function call parameters and high detail contains the entire server process memory (thus it's possible to see every variable's value).

vskutku kolega Smile dik moc jestli si na to najdes chvili se podivat.
Thanks given by:
I think I've fixed the issue in the latest version, try again please.
Thanks given by:
(01-24-2014, 07:28 PM)xoft Wrote: I think I've fixed the issue in the latest version, try again please.

yep crashing problem solved. Great Job Smile but now Im trying to copy also with world players and their equip etc.. is that possible? Ill always resp like homeless :-D

v bednach veci jsou, staveni vsecko taky ale nejak jeste nevim jak tam dostat puvodni hrace, i kdyz mam v klientu profil tak po respu nemam zadny eqip a taky tam jeste chybi zvirata co byly v ohrade :-D to jsem si tak zatim vsim
Thanks given by:
Player equipment is not loaded from Vanilla files, MCS uses different storage format for players. We might make a convertor one day, but it's rather low on the priority list.
You can edit the players' inventory using any text file editor, the players are stored in Json format in MCServer/players/<PlayerName>.json
Inventory should be saved by the server - once you get an item, you will have it even after leaving the server and reconnecting. Of course, when you die you lose all your inventory.

Zvirata zatim az tak neresime, protoze pro ne nemame ani rozumnou inteligenci a celkove moby jsou ve stadiu kompletniho prepisu.
Thanks given by:
Oh you Czech people and your secret language :p
Thanks given by:
Nothing secret about it when google can translate it. Not too well, though, but it's enough for understanding what's going on Smile
Thanks given by:
in the bednach things are all over, too, but somehow still don't know how to get there, even though the original hrace mam in the client profile so I don't have any fucking respu eqip and too error still there going on in ohrade:-D I so see ya on the SIM

Pets, for the moment, so we do not resolve because it has lost or reasonable intelligence and overall mobs are at the stage of complete transcripts.

As Faketruth says, secret languageTongue
Thanks given by: