r174 is taking a while
(03-02-2011, 10:30 AM)FakeTruth Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 09:42 AM)Dys0n Wrote: Will this build fix the windows issue?, Just wondering as if it does i will base Coldsteel completely of this.

I'll send you an email with the latest build, so you can test it :O

EDIT: Sent

Yove fixed the windows issue you are my god!
Thanks given by:
Woot!Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Started on my user system, and server manager flex apps. Will have a beta out within a few hours hopefully!
Thanks given by:
Got a midterm tomorrow but then I got some spare time and I should be able to get the AI all squared away by the end of this week the latest.

Ill keep you guys posted n thanks for the support Smile
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2011, 11:23 AM)Duralex Wrote: Got a midterm tomorrow but then I got some spare time and I should be able to get the AI all squared away by the end of this week the latest.

Thank you, For keeping lua plugins alive!
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2011, 11:23 AM)Duralex Wrote: Got a midterm tomorrow but then I got some spare time and I should be able to get the AI all squared away by the end of this week the latest.

QFE (Quoted For Excellence)

Can't wait for mobs
Thanks given by:
Woo! Authentication is workingBig Grin

r174 has a new entry in settings.ini
Code:
[Authentication]
Server=www.minecraft.net
Address=/game/checkserver.jsp?user=%USERNAME%&serverId=%SERVERID%
Authenticate=1

So you can perhaps, maybe, some day, eventually but probably not, enter your own stuff in there which has no use at all! How great is that Smile

I recommend NOT touching the top two lines, not even with a 10 foot long stick, because you'll probably just break stuff. If you happen to break it, just remove all three lines and they will be reverted to their default values.

I'll probably be adding one more entry somewhere for the ServerID
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2011, 05:58 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: Woo! Authentication is workingBig Grin

r174 has a new entry in settings.ini
Code:
[Authentication]
Server=www.minecraft.net
Address=/game/checkserver.jsp?user=%USERNAME%&serverId=%SERVERID%
Authenticate=1

So you can perhaps, maybe, some day, eventually but probably not, enter your own stuff in there which has no use at all! How great is that Smile

I recommend NOT touching the top two lines, not even with a 10 foot long stick, because you'll probably just break stuff. If you happen to break it, just remove all three lines and they will be reverted to their default values.

I'll probably be adding one more entry somewhere for the ServerID

so would the Server=www.minecraft.net be replaced with a db containing PW's and user information? or no
Thanks given by:
Well done you!
Thanks given by:
(03-03-2011, 05:58 AM)FakeTruth Wrote: I recommend NOT touching the top two lines, not even with a 10 foot long stick

A wise man once said "Unless you are breaking stuff, you are not moving fast enough."Tongue

Okay okay, he wasn't THAT wise, but kinda wise - it was Mark ZuckerbergTongue
Thanks given by: