New brand identity for Cuberite.
And another version Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
I have to admit that I really like that logo.Tongue Perhaps you could make different versions of that idea? A piston or crafting table might look cool as well. Anyway, I think this is a really good candidate for a new logo.
Thanks given by:
Yeah! Thats a pretty sweet logo! Maybe we could use different resources. Because people always seem to use dirt, grass and wood. We could go with Redstone on top with gold on left and right, which may be to active. We could also go with Lapis lazuli on top with diamond on the sides. That could switch it up. However, maybe we want to go with what people know.
Thanks given by:
(06-09-2015, 02:18 AM)xoft Wrote: Not bad.
I was also quite amazed at this logo, no idea where it came from, found it by accident on google images:
[Image: a1aejDmSgnnkplGi5561rYzEzjLg_1sQ5i2FpC-lYjs.png]
src: http://www.reddit.com/r/Cuberite
I really like this logo. Maybe a less bright color would look better?
[Image: NF36lFT.png][Image: 3DDD88q.png]
Thanks given by:
I gone a little bit crazy with this oneBig Grin

Aaaaaaaand another Smile

Thanks given by:
@sphinxc0re I think I prefer the very first one, where the central edges were parallel, instead of forming a star. Having each face from a different "material" looks like a good idea.
Thanks given by:
Anyone? Tongue

It's a bit of a "rough draft", there's a crapton of aliasing and I never bothered too much to refine it, I wanted to redo it soon anyways.

And if there are any perspective problems or something, just tell me which pic to use, I'll reskin it to a grass block. Smile
Thanks given by:
Post #47 and the second one in post #45 (with the gear made more visible) looks aesthetically pleasing to me.
Thanks given by:
And the layered design againTongue

Thanks given by:
Personaly I like the third one the most, but I'm still wondering what a piston or crafting table would look likeTongue
Thanks given by: