Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I didn't get the email, but if you just replied to the ping you would just have replied to xoft.
Thanks given by:
(11-22-2015, 09:40 PM)bearbin Wrote: I didn't get the email, but if you just replied to the ping you would just have replied to xoft.

I CC'ed the support mail.
Thanks given by:
Me and Bearbin gave the book some love, check it out Smile

We may have a problem if none of you received my mail.
Thanks given by:
I received a "ping" message from xoft yesterday. Nothing else came in.
Thanks given by:
I received a pong from bearbin, Safwat and SphinxC0re, not sure if others got the email or not. So the basic redirection is working, the questino is why other emails aren't getting through. I have no means of debugging this, it's all handled by my domain + web host.
Thanks given by:
Your domain doesn't appear to have an SPF record, which might have something to do with it.
Thanks given by:
(11-24-2015, 12:23 AM)xoft Wrote: I received a pong from bearbin, Safwat and SphinxC0re, not sure if others got the email or not. So the basic redirection is working, the questino is why other emails aren't getting through. I have no means of debugging this, it's all handled by my domain + web host.

You got my pong because I sent the E-mail directly to you and added support@cuberite as a CC. The CC part did not work at all.

@bearbin, your keyboard does strange, non ASCII stuff with doublequotes. This manifested in the Wiki, and now in the Newsletter.
Thanks given by:
@bearbin are you using backticks ( ` ) instead of quotes?
Thanks given by:
(11-25-2015, 12:55 AM)SphinxC0re Wrote: @bearbin are you using backticks ( ` ) instead of quotes?

Backticks are ASCII. It's probably a different issue.
Thanks given by:
The newsletter is probably smartquotes from google docs because I used it to compose the text.

I don't know where issues could have crept in in the book.
Thanks given by: