Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I hate family reunions . Especially when cousins' kids are involved Sad
I'd be so much happier at home making the simulators work
Thanks given by:
the default structures are: Trees,MarbleCaves,OreNests
should they not be Ravines,Wormnestcaves,OreNests,Trees?
Thanks given by:
You're probably right. Those make up a much better default.
Thanks given by:
Adjusted in rev 1055.
And I just got hit by the "BytesToEndOfBuffer" assert. Something's really wrong with my ByteBuffer code, and I don't know what Sad
Let's hope rev 1057 fixed the problems. There were several off-by-one errors in cByteBuffer, I fixed them. I also added an aggressive validity checking in debug mode - the cByteBuffer validity is checked both before and after each operation.
Thanks given by:
Quote:R1059
you forgot to add that in the help command
Thanks given by:
I find it weird that on *some* systems programs would die if an invalid socket was passed in to FD_ISSET, while on others it would simply ignore that socket. That was probably the cause for FS #272, hopefully fixed in rev 1061.
Thanks given by:
could you change:
LOG("WARNING: cTracer: Start and end in same block");
to
LOGD("WARNING: cTracer: Start and end in same block");
in tracker.cpp ?
Thanks given by:
I'm not sure this needs logging at all. FakeTruth? It's your code, after all Wink
I now officially declare that I hate the cByteBuffer class. It has been riddled with so many difficult-to-debug errors, god knows how many more are awaiting us, and it's all just for a negligible tiny little bit of performance gain. Yuck!

Next time I try to optimize something, please slap me and tell me to check the profiler first Wink
Thanks given by:
*slab* check the profiler first Smile
Thanks given by:
There seems to be a problem with drops that have ItemType higher than 127. MCServer sends "-1" as an pickup ItemType therefore crashing the client. It think it only happens with pickups spawned by breaking blocks in survival (for example Sandstone Stairs).
Thanks given by: