The Gallery server
Now we can play Mario Cart while playing Minecraft.
Thanks given by:
I wish so! I was a pro player of Mario Kart Wii Cool
Thanks given by:
I have the feeling I'm the only one online lately ;O
Thanks given by:
Spam some forums!Big Grin
Thanks given by:
The Cube project has lost the interest it had generated, I assume it's mostly because there are no visible results.

You're not the only one, STR, but generally the players miss each other. If you go online for some 3 minutes only, that's a small window to meet others.
I work on the server from time to time, especially now with the village generators being developed, I needed to approve and connectorise all the areas, so I am online from time to time, too.
Thanks given by:
The server will be offline 2014-05-27 0:00 - 8:00 CEST due to our inet provider doing maintenance.
Thanks given by:
Lots of new structures lately Smile

In the water gallery there is an underwater base but now one of the builders who donated their desert houses (which I rebuild on the galleryserver) is also starting to build in the Water gallery.

I also started a sewer system in Under while plains gained some new structures including a pretty nice tipi and totem pole.

The trees gallery has a really nice sakura tree but it uses glass in it so it might be overpowered.

And there is lots more Smile
Thanks given by:
Server software outdated. Update?
Thanks given by:
Is the server now running for 2 or 3 montsh straight?
Thanks given by:
Three more days and it'll be 2 months; it's been started on June 9th.

I'm considering moving the entire thing to my other RasPi, though, so it might get a restart (and the much needed update) quite soon.
Thanks given by: