The Gallery server
A miracle has happened and the RasPi got online again, so the server is running now.

I'd prefer not to move it, because of the automated backups I have set up. When we move the server, there won't be any backups. I'll try to keep the server online for as long as I can (remember, it's running in my "old" home from which my wife has kicked me out, and I don't have a suitable "new" home yet).
Thanks given by:
I found a race condition in the cClientHandle code that could have caused the crashes when a player disconnected from the server. Fixed in the repo, will recompile new version.
Thanks given by:
The server crashed again.
I was online on the server when I suddenly got disconnected from the server. I couldn't get back on because the server thought I was still there, so I tried to kick myself using the webadmin. That didn't work, so I thought that the Core wouldn't let me because I'm an Owner. When I tried de-ranking me the server crashed.

EDIT:
It seems the server restarted itself Wink
Thanks given by:
Yea, I set it up with an auto-restart (and auto-update at that moment) script Smile
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately I will have to turn off the Gallery server tomorrow, I'm moving out. I have two friends who said they could host the Pi at their home, so hopefully I'll be able to set it back up rather quickly, but still, I expect a few days downtime.
Thanks given by:
Might be usefull to update the main post when it's offline.
Thanks given by:
If everything goes smoothly, Gallery will be running monday evening. Let's hope my friend can set up port forwarding Smile
Thanks given by:
The server is back online Smile
Thanks given by:
GreatBig Grin
Thanks given by:
I think someone keeps crashing the server, because almost everytime I go to the webchat the chat is empty even though I logged in, or talked in the webchat.
Thanks given by: