My version of a plugin repository
Oh... it's all set now Smile but tiger, could you pleeeeeeaaaasseeee make the plugin repo less Windowsy and more neutral and nice looking? Perhaps @Mathias could help you with it
Thanks given by:
It's unacceptable to market it as the main plugin repo as long as it's empty. Perhaps we should migrate the forum plugins first.
Thanks given by:
Less Windowsy would be great (as a Linux userTongue), but can the plugins there now also contain some description? Just the name is often not enough.
Thanks given by:
There should be a way of marking a plugin as maintained by the cuberite devteam
Thanks given by:
LogicParrot: UNACCEPTABLE I SAY

PureTryOut: The description is taken from the README.md file in the linked repository. Need to add some sort of indication of that.

SpinxC0re: Yeah. More infrastructure needs to be built around the idea that organisations can own repositories too. Currently, there's a little (cuberite/mc-server/whatever) by the author name indicating the username of who actually owns the repository, as opposed to who submitted it.

Also, I'm so tempted to have fun with all of your names, but I suspect it may become annoying, as it went that way with me and xoft (eggs-soft).
Thanks given by:
eggs-terminate!
Thanks given by:
eggxactly!
Thanks given by:
Can any of you open the WorldEdit plugin in the plugin repo? I get an error
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Github\Exception\RuntimeException' with message 'Not Found' in D:\home\site\composer\vendor\knplabs\github-api\lib\Github\HttpClient\Listener\ErrorListener.php:95 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Github\HttpClient\Listener\ErrorListener->onRequestError(Object(Guzzle\Common\Event), 'request.error', Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher)) #1 D:\home\site\composer\vendor\symfony\event-dispatcher\EventDispatcher.php(158): call_user_func(Array, Object(Guzzle\Common\Event), 'request.error', Object(Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher)) #2 D:\home\site\composer\vendor\symfony\event-dispatcher\EventDispatcher.php(46): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->doDispatch(Array, 'request.error', Object(Guzzle\Common\Event)) #3 D:\home\site\composer\vendor\guzzle\guzzle\src\Guzzle\Http\Message\Request.php(589): Symfony\Component\EventDispatcher\EventDispatcher->dispatch('request.error', Object(Guzzle\Common\Event)) #4 D:\home\site\composer\vendor\guzzle\gu in D:\home\site\composer\vendor\knplabs\github-api\lib\Github\HttpClient\HttpClient.php on line 145
Thanks given by:
I get the same error.
Thanks given by:
Fixed that. Guess what happened?

I had fixed it locally and uploaded the changes to Azure, but then a wild pull request appears, gets merged, and triggers Azure to pull (and overwrite) the changes. lel
Thanks given by: