Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Because I didn't test thoroughly, and didn't know if someone wanted to expand on it.
Thanks given by:
Yes, it's not nearly done yet Smile
Thanks given by:
I started working on ItemFrames, but it doesn't compile and I can't find the problem. I get these errors:
Quote:1>g:\mcserver\nieuwste versie\trunk\source\entities\../World.h(7) : error C2236: unexpected 'enum' 'ENUM_ITEM_ID'. Did you forget a ';'?
1>g:\mcserver\nieuwste versie\trunk\source\items\ItemItemFrame.h(13) : error C2236: unexpected 'class' 'cItemItemFrameHandler'. Did you forget a ';'?
1>g:\mcserver\nieuwste versie\trunk\source\items\ItemItemFrame.h(13) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before ':'
1>g:\mcserver\nieuwste versie\trunk\source\items\ItemItemFrame.h(13) : error C2059: syntax error : ':'
1>g:\mcserver\nieuwste versie\trunk\source\items\ItemItemFrame.h(14) : error C2059: syntax error : 'public'
1>g:\mcserver\nieuwste versie\trunk\source\items\ItemItemFrame.h(15) : error C2447: '{' : missing function header (old-style formal list?)
1>..\source\items\ItemHandler.cpp(105) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'cItemItemFrameHandler'
1>g:\mcserver\nieuwste versie\trunk\source\protocol\../Entities/Minecart.h(18) : error C2628: 'cItemFrame' followed by 'bool' is illegal (did you forget a ';'?)
1>g:\mcserver\nieuwste versie\trunk\source\protocol\../Entities/Minecart.h(25) : error C2664: 'cItemFrame::cItemFrame(const cItemFrame &)' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'bool' to 'const cItemFrame &'
1> Reason: cannot convert from 'bool' to 'const cItemFrame'
1> No constructor could take the source type, or constructor overload resolution was ambiguous
Thanks given by:
It keeps telling you: >>Did you forget a ';'?<<
Check your new header file, if there's a semicolon after the class definition.

>> 'cItemFrame' followed by 'bool' is illegal (did you forget a ';'?)<< then even tells you where to look - the cItemFrame class is most probably the culprit.
Thanks given by:
Ah yea I forget a ; after the cItemFrame class. Thanks Wink I had absolutly no idea what I was doing wrong.Tongue I kept looking for a problem in the ItemItemFrameHandler class
Thanks given by:
While I was working on a plugin that allows you to open the APIDump generated pages from the webadmin I noticed that you "can't" have borders around tables in the webadmin: http://puu.sh/5qciK.png
Thanks given by:
Some CSS magic could probably fix that. Not that I would know how, though.
Thanks given by:
I'm a web developer. What exactly do you need?
Thanks given by:
As you can see when you use this plugin:
.zip   OpenAPIDump.zip (Size: 792 bytes / Downloads: 178) then go to the webadmin and then switch to the no layout mode. There are no borders around the tables.
Thanks given by:
Just saw the latest commit. Are you working on 1.7 biomes xoft?Big Grin
Thanks given by: