Random Chitchat 2012-2016
1.7.6 - 1.7.9 is now working, both offline and online mode; and additionally Yggdrasil auth is used for all versions, including 1.7.2 (which has been re-fixed to use the correct Yggdrasil data).

I've put it on a branch to see some feedback. I know the Yggdrasil code still has some of the issues I outlined in the original PR, but the protocol support makes it worth merging and fixing those later on, as they're not so critical.
Thanks given by:
(04-15-2014, 05:53 AM)worktycho Wrote: At least it's now center aligned rather than floating off to the left. I'll see if I can make the list double up on large screens.

Everything was fine before it moved to GitHub I dunno why it was changed.

I 'fixed' it to my liking by setting
Code:
.main { max-width: 1000px; }
and
.sourcebox { margin-left: 50px !important; margin-right: 50px !important; }

Indenting is good, but it shouldn't be centered, it looks bad.
Also the site shouldn't be the width of the browser but slightly less than that (1000px? Maybe even narrower) which does look nice.
Thanks given by:
Hey,

Sorry why not wordwrap the text/details.. as its quite wide..
Everything is small enough to be viewed properly on a mobile probably..
But the text.. wth lol
Thanks given by:
Trouble Sad
1.7.9 works with my dev server, but not with the Gallery server. The client disconnects with an exception, "bll cannot be cast to fv".
Even weirder, 1.7.2 fails to connect, too, with a similar exception (possibly the same, with classes being obfuscated): "bit cannot be cast to fm".
Thanks given by:
Looks horrible on 2000px screens. >50% whitespace. I'm going to try and do something with floats
Thanks given by:
Looks great!
But I thought we also had an entry just like the binary downloads for the source (with an icon). I think we should use that because it makes it more obvious that there's something to click there.
Thanks given by:
Sometimes when i join on the server, i have the same problem @xoft. But it was only 2 times.
Thanks given by:
I removed it because I thought it did't really make sense as there isn't really a download, just git clone. I updated the text under source code section with links to github and the compiling page. I don't really think that we need to make it obvious that the source code is available as if you'r the sort of person who's going to build from source you'll find it.
Thanks given by:
There is a "direct download" feature - the ZIP download. You could point the download button on it.
Thanks given by:
Added a couple of links at the bottom, what do you think?
Thanks given by: