Random Chitchat 2012-2016
How about MC-Server-Plugins.org? Smile
Thanks given by:
I could do that, but it wouldn't contain any pluginsTongue
Thanks given by:
Pic unrelated:
[Image: a7Kbv2r_700b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
One would have thought that, being on vacation, I would be relaxed and write nice code. Turns out I'm even more distracted than usually and commit terrible things.

So now that the vacation is over, there's a question: will my contributions get better again? Smile
Thanks given by:
Only one way to find outBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Can you work on closing all the "1.7 biome missing" issues? World generation is your thing!
Thanks given by:
Have anyone ideas about the login-design, the logo and the login button?
[Image: XEfgg.png]

It's the webadmin login.
I'm a very bad designer, i know it Sad
Thanks given by:
I think the login screen shouldn't look too special. Maybe something like "Please leave if you're not authorized to be here" but that's it.

On another note; xoft how is your LuaMultiThreaded project going? I'm pretty curious about it. Smile
Thanks given by:
There are a few thoughts on improving the webadmin, so that it can be used as a public interface, too, and that is a bit inconsistent with your redesign. I'd like MCS to be able to serve public content (using plugins) and also to function as a webadmin, after you log in properly; the login should not be http-auth-based, but instead some more modern approach, so that you can access the same pages, only with different credentials, and the contents would change based on your permissions. This way the server could, for example, serve its own live map publicly, or some statistics, or some public REST API...
Thanks given by:
Today was the first day on the road to my master's degreeBig Grin
Thanks given by: