Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Just got The Orange Box for 3.5€ in steam, so happy happy happy (and angry too because portal 2 is now 3.5€, I paid 15€)
Thanks given by:
(09-24-2014, 06:45 AM)xoft Wrote: WTF? That site has like 5 download buttons. The first one I tried is trying to download an EXETongue

I see that you are unacquainted with the dubious world of file hosting sites and their advertisements posing as downloads!

Good news about the upgrade.
Thanks given by:
I fixed my world Smile
Also I updated my survival server and changed the ReadPosition code to
Code:
a_PosX = Value >> 38;
a_PosY = Value << 26 >> 52;
a_PosZ = Value << 38 >> 38;
(because xofts code doesn't work with negative coordinates)
Thanks given by:
@Howaner, that code will most likely not work on a RasPi.
Thanks given by:
I have fixed the most glaring problems of the 1.8 protocol, it now seems to work alright for me.
Thanks given by:
SpeechParser: 'Glaring' ambiguous. Interpreting as '1.8 protocol problems' have gained sentience and human visual apparatus.

Relevant response - "glaring":

[Image: 9998-thumb.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Oh, I though a "glaring error" was a common phrase, wasn't it? And doesn't it work with "problem" as well? What would you have used instead?
Thanks given by:
I'm quite shocked by the recent shellshock vulnerability. Serves you right, linux guys, you were sooooo self-important about the fact that there's virtually no viruses for linux, and then you get hit by the heartbleed and shellshock. Who knows what comes next?Tongue
Thanks given by:
Haha my software teacher just talked about thatTongue
Thanks given by:
To be fair, it's not just Linux, even some windows boxes run bashTongue
Thanks given by: