Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I think we can even avoid the ghost doubleslab that the client places on its own - we know that the client is buggy, so we can send a block change packet right after placing the "correct" slab.
Thanks given by:
How to limit world ? i setup this settings, and if i fly more than 1000 blocks, nothing happens, I can fly for 1000 blocks

Code:
[SpawnProtect]
ProtectRadius=20
[WorldLimit]
LimitRadius=1000
Thanks given by:
Isn't snow something that is ignored when placing a block? like grass, I mean
Thanks given by:
(12-19-2014, 08:41 PM)Boo Wrote: How to limit world ? i setup this settings, and if i fly more than 1000 blocks, nothing happens, I can fly for 1000 blocks

Code:
[SpawnProtect]
ProtectRadius=20
[WorldLimit]
LimitRadius=1000

A brief examination of the code seems to suggest that it should work. Just to confirm that you know 1000 blocks is ±1000 from spawn?
Thanks given by:
Nice, so not only am I locked in a place that has no internet connection and overall is a PITA to live in, but when I finally get connected, I can't remote to my home computer; I left an almost-finished rewrite there and now I can't finish it until after xmas Sad
This year's end is getting worse by the minute.
Thanks given by:
(12-21-2014, 10:32 AM)tigerw Wrote:
(12-19-2014, 08:41 PM)Boo Wrote: How to limit world ? i setup this settings, and if i fly more than 1000 blocks, nothing happens, I can fly for 1000 blocks

Code:
[SpawnProtect]
ProtectRadius=20
[WorldLimit]
LimitRadius=1000

A brief examination of the code seems to suggest that it should work. Just to confirm that you know 1000 blocks is ±1000 from spawn?
I fly away, but this function does not work. help. I need to limit the world of 1000 blocks
Thanks given by:
OFFTOP, Sorry

I Need a Last Rev With 1.5.2 support for Raspberry Pi. TNX
Thanks given by:
so, i need server, with support 1.5.2 clients, for raspberry pi. Help. Sorry for my english
Thanks given by:
MCServer no longer supports 1.5.2.
But you could try getting the last build before 1.5 support drop
Thanks given by:
(12-22-2014, 10:16 PM)tonibm19 Wrote: MCServer no longer supports 1.5.2.
But you could try getting the last build before 1.5 support drop

I know, i need link to download a build 1.5.2 support for raspberry pi. I can not find a link :-(
Thanks given by: