Random Chitchat 2012-2016
♫This Git is on fay-yaaaaaa♫
Thanks given by:
Is there somewhere a overview what potion effects are implemented?
Thanks given by:
I don't think we have that @Seadragon91. Perhaps look here: https://github.com/cuberite/cuberite/blo...t.cpp#L236

Whoah, there are 75 guests online. Did someone make a post somewhere, or did we get a shout out from someone?
Thanks given by:
A little question, how much players do you think can a 512mb server hold if they share the dame chunks with games such as skywars?
I have 3 months of 512mb vps in DO and its been a long time since I programmed one mcs plugin, and i wanted to do skywars + server
Thanks given by:
The Gallery server on the 512 MiB RasPi could hold 8 players, when limiting the viewdistance to 4 chunks. That could be a measure for you Smile
Thanks given by:
But we did disable entities, redstone and other stuff.
Thanks given by:
Well, nothing then.
Skywars, to be funny, about 12 players minimum.
Thanks given by:
We need to do something about big block changes. If I for example paste a structure that is (only) 15625 blocks big, it causes in cuberite on client side big lags or freezes the client for the next 10s. On spigot I have no lags and no freezes.
Thanks given by:
That's probably because when using Spigot it's the server that freezes, not the client.
EDIT:
If we'd want to fix it we'll probably have to split the data up into multiple packets. I have no idea if that's going to be hard to do.
Thanks given by:
Looking at the code, cuberite sends a chunk update, if at least 10240 blocks have been changed, below that it sends a multi block change packet.
I think that's correct, what is then the problem?

Edit: I used cBlockArea to write a structure with around 50k blocks into the world.
Thanks given by: