Random Chitchat 2012-2016
I agree with xoft.
If you still want a server that is compatible with both 1.2.5 and 1.3.2 you should simply ban/block all the 1.3.2 features (perhaps by using a plugin)
Thanks given by:
Quote:(perhaps by using a plugin)
Wouldn't editing items.ini be enough? (I'm most certain it would not Smile but still)
Thanks given by:
You can still give items to players by-number, rather than by-name, so there would still be a way to get offending stuff, even after editting items.ini.
Thanks given by:
but the protocol is now finished?Big Grin
Thanks given by:
yes, it's as finished as 1.2.5 was - it works, but not everything is supported yet (enchantments, statistics, ...)
Thanks given by:
so what are you thinking to do nextTongue i think you rest a bit becouse making MCS 1.3 compatible was a huge projectTongue
Thanks given by:
Niiice, Portals are almost done - I'm finishing loading function now, then a bit of kung-fu with web interface - and they're working. Probably, I should add some checks in case admin will delete/disable worlds, too...
Thanks given by:
Does a portal work across world? Or is it only inside a single world?
Thanks given by:
Quote:Does a portal work across world?
It should, but I didn't checked it... Probably I shouldBig Grin

I'm currently back to ChestShop thingie... Probably not the best place to ask, but what's the easiest way to convert item ID to item name?)
Portals are working. Probably even fully working!Big Grin
No web interface, still... I'll make that later.
Thanks given by:
There's no way to convert item ID to item name yet. You could possibly use items.ini and store it backwards. Store the value names in a table while using the actual value (item id) as the index. So you'd get this
Code:
local table = {}
table[0] = "air"

But instead of hardcoding 0 to air, you take it out of the items.ini file
Thanks given by: Taugeshtu