Random Chitchat 2012-2016
MCServer is now officially greater than any other public third party server out there.

w00t!

Also, I believe ender pearls make the player take fall damage (not suffocation)?
Thanks given by:
(08-31-2013, 04:47 AM)xoft Wrote: I accidentally committed a few AnvilStats upgrades onto the Projectiles branch and before I noticed, I pushed it. So I had to re-merge Projectiles into the master yet again. So enjoy the throwables in the master Smile

If you accidentially commit to the wrong branch, and remember before you push, you can either switch to a new branch (git checkout -b newBranch) or Rebase with old branch (git rebase currentBranch)

Then roll back two commits (git reset --hard HEAD~2).
Thanks given by:
I use gitk for these kinds of git work, but I had already pushed the branch, so it wouldn't have been a good idea to modify it anymore.

The new AnvilStats module for HeightBiome map is great. The maps it produces are cool-looking. Now all we need to do is match vanilla in MC-Server Smile
http://mc-server.xoft.cz/HeBi/HeBi.html
Thanks given by:
The map looks rather nice Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm realy curious how it would look like on your 50 GB world Wink.
Thanks given by:
I don't have enough diskspace to process it now. I'll try clearing something. Maybe I'll try it on the 5 GiB world first.
Thanks given by:
The 5 GiB world has produced a 120 MiB 7z file worth of map, I'm uploading it now, then I'll have to unpack it in the webhosting VPS to make it live.
Thanks given by:
Here's the 5 GiB world:
http://mc-server.xoft.cz/HeBi.5gb/HeBi.html
Thanks given by:
After about 2 weeks we finaly know what is broken in my computer. The graphics card. I'm now playing with the GPU on my motherboard but I can't even start minecraft with it since it doesn't support OpenGL ;(.
Thanks given by:
My brother doesn't use his Desktop anymore since his motherboard burned through so I can use his GPU. Its an old Nvidia geforce 9600 but I can play Minecraft againBig Grin
Thanks given by: