Random Chitchat 2012-2016
Oh, oh well. Sad
Thanks given by:
The enthusiasm here seems to have died somewhat. I was kinda expecting a bigger reaction to the PerfPages plugin, and I get nothing at all? I thought that the first truly pro-looking webadmin plugin would get more attentionTongue
Thanks given by:
It looks realy awesome, but I don't have much time to test it. Like last year there is a school trip and becous of that allot of teacher's are gone with them. They all gave allot of homework this week.
Thanks given by:
It seems good but cWebAdmin:GetMemoryUsage() dont works on linux so for me is not useful
Thanks given by:
Hooray it's the weekend. Now I can try your plugin.

Wow its realy awesome. Maybe you can also make it reload the page after some time just like the webchat does.
Thanks given by:
Auto-reload added.
It'd be much better for the graphs to update instead of the whole page, but that is currently not possible with the webplugin API.
Thanks given by:
Anything is possible Smile The chat does those periodical Ajax request stuff to see if there are any new messages. You can do the same for the graphs to request new data periodically and redraw the graphs.
For the chat only the little chat div gets updated, not the whole page.
Thanks given by:
But it's not possible for a webadmin request to return *only* JSON, it will always return the template page with some contents in it. Unfortunately, the graphs can only be updated by pure JSON. Maybe it could be hacked somehow, but it's beyond my crude web skills.
Thanks given by:
(09-21-2013, 07:12 PM)xoft Wrote: But it's not possible for a webadmin request to return *only* JSON, it will always return the template page with some contents in it. Unfortunately, the graphs can only be updated by pure JSON. Maybe it could be hacked somehow, but it's beyond my crude web skills.
A request can return *only* JSON if you want it to.
Instead of doing a request to http://localhost:8080/webadmin/ do one to http://localhost:8080/~webadmin/ . With the ~ in front of webadmin the template will not be used.
I'm not sure if ~ is the best way to do it, but it works at leastTongue
Thanks given by:
Wow, didn't know that. You should really document all this somewhereTongue
Thanks given by: