Weird problems with self-compiled server
Hi to all!
After a long playing with MCServer,i decided to register hereBig Grin
I've some problems running MCServer on my raspberry pi
I always downloaded sources and compiled it by myself,
on my last build i've found some problems,basically:
1)minecarts are completely broken on 1.4.7 and 1.5.2 clients, if I put a minecart somewere the client crashes with "ticking entity" error. If I log in with 1.6.2 client minecarts are usable and removable (after removal old clients act normally)
2)If I sleep in a bed (1.4.7 and 1.6.2 client),I cannot get up anymore D: I have to kill (yes,kill D: ) my client and log in again,then teleport myself somewere (because when I log in I find myself trapped like if my head is trapped into another block D: )
3)Worlds started growing in storage size,my preferred world jumped from 27 to 58MB after a few saves,and a new world with very little exploration is at 408MB D: previously worlds were about 20-30MB in size. Also if I play with "compressionFactor=" option in world.ini I get only a damaged world (random chunks replaced with ocean biome... I don't want an ocean in my garden D: ) plus always size increment.
4)If I issue command /portal,it does nothing. I have to log out and then log in to teleport
to new world.It's a problem or it's normal behaviour?
Obviously previous buildings of MCServer didn't have those problems. I must note that I stopped updating when redstone rewrite begun,so my old "stable" setup (which doesn't have those bugs,but have other orrible bugs) is some months old.
I've tried sources downloaded with git about an hour ago,nothing D:
Any help/hint for fixing at least 3)? I just cannot save tons of gigabytes on my raspberry D:
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Weird problems with self-compiled server - by Tox - 02-03-2014, 09:33 AM