MCSmash/Super Smash Craft Beta (Bug fixes! Per-arena item management!)
That one plugin probably only one or two of you have been waiting for. I bring you Super Smash Bros. in Minecraft. It follows the basic mechanics of the original games but in a 3D plane.

-- How to use: --

Well, first you need a place to brawl, right?

But before that, stand on the spot where you want players to respawn after being eliminated, then do:

/setlobby

This is pretty self-explanatory.

NOW you can build an arena.

Create a new world with a fighting field preferably atleast 20x20 and 40 blocks above the ground. Place a 3x3 wide section of note blocks 2 blocks under the spawn point (Needed for music to work correctly). Stand in the center where you would like the players to respawn. (I recommend WorldEdit to make the arena using /up 0 to build a platform off of.) Now type:

/createarena <Name of the stadium> <Inner boundary radius where players respawn (preferably the entirety of the solid ground)> <Outer radius (How far they fly before being knocked out)>

Now type: /listarenas

Your newly made stadium should be listed there.
Multiple arenas can be in a single world.

To enter that newly made stadium and start fighting, do /joinsmash <Name of arena>

Controls:

* Right-click with the given Diamond Sword to Double-Jump in the air/Triple-Jump off the ground
* That's about it, beat the dust out of anyone you see in sight. Big Grin
* Also, there are item drops. Currently, there are golden apples (Invincibility Stars) and the Diamond Axe (The Dreaded Hammer. Big Grin)

There are several known bugs that I have yet to fix, all of them relatively minor. This plugin in my opinion is ready for testing.

I would VERY much appreciate it if someone could host a server with it so we can try out some mass multiplayer with this. Big Grin Screenshots may be coming soon.

EDIT: PLEASE do not use this version as it is severely outdated. Use the second version of the plugin found here.
https://forum.cuberite.org/showthread.php?tid=1839

Attached Files
.zip   MCSmashv0.4.zip (Size: 8.38 KB / Downloads: 330)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
MCSmash/Super Smash Craft Beta (Bug fixes! Per-arena item management!) - by DiamondToaster - 01-19-2015, 04:08 AM
RE: MCSmash/Super Smash Craft Beta - by NiLSPACE - 01-19-2015, 04:20 AM
RE: MCSmash/Super Smash Craft Beta - by NiLSPACE - 01-19-2015, 04:35 AM
RE: MCSmash/Super Smash Craft Beta - by NiLSPACE - 01-19-2015, 04:48 AM
RE: MCSmash/Super Smash Craft Beta - by NiLSPACE - 01-19-2015, 04:56 AM
RE: MCSmash/Super Smash Craft Beta - by tonibm19 - 01-19-2015, 05:56 AM
RE: MCSmash/Super Smash Craft Beta - by xoft - 01-19-2015, 07:40 AM