BlockProtection - automatic per-block protection
Auto-protects each block that each player places or breaks.

Each block that a player builds is automatically added to their list of protected blocks, thus prohibiting other players from breaking the block. Players can additionally define friends who are able to break their blocks. The server admins and moderators (when given the proper permissions) can always break all blocks.

Note that friendship is a one-way relationship - declaring someone a friend only means they can break your blocks, it doesn't allow you to break your blocks (because if it did, friending an admin would be a hackdoor).

Commands

General
  • /privateblocks friend add - Adds a friend to the list of people who can interact with your blocks
    Permission required: privateblocks.user.addfriend
    The following parameter combinations are recognized:
    /privateblocks friend add Player

/privateblocks friend list - Lists all people you have allowed to interact with your blocks
    Permission required: privateblocks.user.lsfriends

/privateblocks friend remove - Removes a former friend from the list of people who can interact with your blocks
    Permission required: privateblocks.user.rmfriend
    The following parameter combinations are recognized:
    /privateblocks friend remove Player

Permissions
  • - privateblocks.admin.override - Place and dig blocks regardless of their ownership
    • Recommended groups: admins, mods
    - privateblocks.user.addfriend - Add a friend so that they can break my blocks
    • Commands affected:
      - /privateblocks friend add
    • Recommended groups: default
    - privateblocks.user.lsfriends - List people who can break my blocks
    • Commands affected:
      - /privateblocks friend list
    - privateblocks.user.rmfriend - Remove a former friend so that they cannot break my blocks anymore
    • Commands affected:
      - /privateblocks friend remove
Source: https://github.com/madmaxoft/PrivateBlocks
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
BlockProtection - automatic per-block protection - by xoft - 10-19-2014, 05:27 AM
Noob needs help! - by Ninjalope - 01-08-2016, 11:05 AM