Protection plugin (with diamond block)
I'd rather keep the discussion in this thread, this way we will not spamm xoft's plugin topic. If he wants to update his plugin with these new features that we've requested we could move the discussion there, though, as i said, it would be easier (and cleaner) here.

If he adds these features to his current plugin, i would however remove the "block placed" protection entirely. It leaves a lot of possibilities for trolls/griefers to mess with someone and it has no limit (yet) to set how many of block protections (per block) you can add. Imagine a land with lots of blocks everywhere and then imagine just a plugin that can add a set number of block protection (a protected square). The second feature will make the first one useless.

My opinion is that a separate plugin is the way to go here. Having a "all-in-one" plugin is also good as long as you can disable some things from it (not add permissions for example), but that would make it useless and a + server load for no reason at all (i have no idea how much "power" a plugin takes on MCServer, but afaik every byte counts).
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Protection plugin (with diamond block) - by rekatluos - 05-23-2015, 01:51 AM