[Plugin] Voxel v1
Into

While still in development, not yet available to the public since it is using a developer build of MCServer. I dont think I can distribute the binaries that would be required. I figured I could still make a post to show it off until then.

Voxel is a plugin that will let a player use a tool ( an arrow in this case ) to change the voxel they are looking at. Using the cross-hair the player can target and change voxels.

Preview

Feedback

Tell me what you think, or any features you would like to see added.
Thanks given by:
(04-14-2011, 07:01 PM)benphelps Wrote: Into

While still in development, not yet available to the public since it is using a developer build of MCServer. I dont think I can distribute the binaries that would be required. I figured I could still make a post to show it off until then.

Voxel is a plugin that will let a player use a tool ( an arrow in this case ) to change the voxel they are looking at. Using the cross-hair the player can target and change voxels.

Preview

Feedback

Tell me what you think, or any features you would like to see added.
like it, great idea
Thanks given by:
i think adding some way to select an area to change would be nice, kinda like worldedit for bukkit.

but say add a second tool to use, like a stick, to make a selection.
then have the arrow to change it.

so hold stick, select region with stick, use cmds to expand/shrink selection in the direction you are facing, hold arrow, select block to replace others with, click in the selection made by the stick, watch multiply blocks change.
Thanks given by: