Generated structures help offer
It's my mother tongueTongue
Thanks given by:
Quote:we'll need the structures in a .schematic or .bo2 format

It might humor you to know that the .BOB format and it's successor, .BO2 were actually written by me for use in my PhoenixTerrainMod. Smile
Thanks given by:
That's actually great - then perhaps you can provide some insight into some of the more obscure variables, or even provide a C++ parser for those files.
Thanks given by:
Yes, a lot of the variables definitions in the new "TerrainControl" mod have actually deviated from what I originally intended (albeit, it still works excellent as a primitive building format). My original java parser was always beta and never performance optimized or completed, but I'd be happy to try. I have the java source code for a parser that mostly obeys the rules if it helps!

Truly, BO3 was never defined but is badly needed to handle metadata for items like spawners and such. It might be something we can work with Khorn or whoever is managing TerrainControl now and thus has the "reigns" on the format to define.

Ironically, the whole reason I stopped working on that mod was because my father got cancer. My father's name is Robert, but he goes by Bob, thus I named the format after him. Wink
Thanks given by:
did the server already do this event?Tongue didn't heard allot from it anymoreTongue
Thanks given by:
Yes, the event has been going for some time, I haven't checked there recently but the start was quite slow, only a few reasonable structures.
Thanks given by:
Did any nice buildings pop up that MCServer could use?
Thanks given by:
The server has died, and anyway there were no structures of any significance. A few nice ones, but too few to add to any kind of a generator.
Thanks given by:
Oh, the server hasn't died, just moved to another address.

Now it's running at funzone.b-paradise.eu:27500 ; you need to walk past the skull into the portal to a classic server, once there, issue a "/warp npc-event" command and you'll be taken to the structures.
Thanks given by: