Error
Had a issue with my server it had to be forced to shut down now when I try to launch the application this error comes up when a client tries to connect:

Code:
[22:45:14] Client "192.168.0.2" connected!
[22:45:14] Cannot bind a Control socket for a cSocketThread ("99: Cannot assign requested address"); continuing, but server may be unreachable from now on.
[22:45:14] Error on shutting down socket (): 107: Transport endpoint is not connected
[22:45:14] A new cSocketThread failed to start
[22:45:14] Error on shutting down socket (): 9: Bad file descriptor
[22:45:14] Error closing socket (): 9: Bad file descriptor
[22:45:14] Error on shutting down socket (): 9: Bad file descriptor
[22:45:14] Error closing socket (): 9: Bad file descriptor
[22:45:14] Client "192.168.0.2" cannot be handled, server probably unstable
[22:45:40] Client "192.168.0.2" connected!
[22:45:40] Cannot bind a Control socket for a cSocketThread ("99: Cannot assign requested address"); continuing, but server may be unreachable from now on.
[22:45:40] Error on shutting down socket (): 107: Transport endpoint is not connected
Thanks given by:
Are you in Linux or Windows?
Thanks given by:
This looks like linux. I'd expect this error to go away on its own after a while.
Thanks given by:
I think my ISP is blocking my ports and preventing me from hosting TBH, Since I can no longer ssh to my box from the outside. I am going to try to reload my Raspberry Pi if that doesn't do the trick i'm going to be giving them a call.
Thanks given by:
This error has nothing to do with the ISP, it's about a hung process in linux still having some leftover resources. Have a look if MCServer is still in the process list ("ps uxaw" command in the shell); if it is, kill it ("kill -9 <PID>" command). In the very last, restarting the system should help.
Thanks given by:
I know how to use linux, i've even rebooted the device with the same error after the reboot. I am going to recompile the server regardless.
Thanks given by: