Basic Store Plugin
(06-14-2013, 05:34 AM)DrkCodeman Wrote: Aww, and I really wanted a store plugin

What kind of plugin do you want and what commands + info? Then i'l try to create it Wink
Thanks given by:
This plugin would be nice where a player can gain currency by mining it can have 2 data files 1 for store listings and the other for keeping track of individual players currencies. a simple /store command would work like the original post.
Thanks given by:
Maybe a litle more info? like mining each blocks gives you something or only specific blocks. What are the exact /store parameters you want?
Thanks given by:
This is not what I understand under the term "store". It sound more like a "rewards" plugin; whereas in store players could buy and sell items for some virtual currency, either bought for real money or earned somehow in the game (monster kills?). Most servers allow players to create special chests, where other players can put items to sell them, or take items to buy them. That's what I would expect from a Store plugin. Note that this kind of plugin is currently impossible to make, because there are no hooks for window-clicking.
Thanks given by:
The hardest thing is to generate currency here are some ideas:

A trash bin to throw things in gives x amount based on the item
Mining blocks gives currency
Time played generates currency
Player Killing
Lottery

Once currency has been achieved the following would be great
A working Auction House - players can sell advanced items
A basic store - players can purchase basic crafting items

OFC these stores would be customizable and made up so it could be done simply.
Thanks given by: