Move to GitHub
The loading speed is ok for me (Galaxy Ace, slow 3g).
Thanks given by:
Your CPU is a litle bit fast then mine(Wildfire S). You have 800 MHz I have 600. I think that is too litle to make a big difference. Is the normal site loading normal or the mobile version?
Thanks given by:
The mobile version is very nice and speedy, the normal version is slow, but not super slow.
Thanks given by:
I'd say the mobile version is speedy but feature-less, the normal version is too slow to work with.
Thanks given by:
github loads fast in my galaxy s plus (1.4 Ghz) and slow wifi. I agree with you, pc version is much better.
Thanks given by:
A few elements of the github page don't seem to work for me, I'm using the Desktop pages on the phone (due to other pages having trouble in Mobile view). For example the Contributions graph on the user homepage isn't shown at all.

I don't really have any performance issues, though.

On HTC Desire Z with the 2.3.3 android.
Thanks given by:
No matter how much I stare at the page, I cannot find a search box in the GitHub issue tracker. Does that mean the issues cannot be searched? That's pretty useless.
Thanks given by:
They can be searched. The bar is at the top of the page (see attachment).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
Oh, so it searches, too. Hmm, but searching for "exp" doesn't find any issues with "experience" in them. I guess using google with site-restriction would be easierTongue
Thanks given by:
You might need to switch it to issue only mode - it's on the left hand side. If you wait before pressing enter in the bar, it will autocomplete and give you links direct to issues and other things, as well.
Thanks given by: