Weather control
It'd be nice to have a plugin providing a more thorough weather control. Currently, the core can change weather, and that's it. However, some people might want their weather never to change, or change on command. Thus, I'm proposing a new set of weather commands, either in a separate plugin, or as part of the Core:

- /weather <weather> - sets current weather to the one specified, regular weather-cycling is enabled
- /weather keep <weather> - sets current weather to the one specified, weather-cycling disabled (the weather stays forever)
- /weather change - changes the current weather to a different one, doesn't affect weather-cycling
- /weather interval <weather> <interval> - sets the interval used for regular weather-cycling for the specified weather.
- /weather intervals <sunny-int> <rainy-int> <thunder-int> - sets the intervals used for regular weather-cycling.
Thanks given by:
I could work on this, but maybe we need a cWorld::SetWeatherInterval(number) function for this? I can add it if you want. Also do you want the /weather keep etc for every world or only for the world the player is in?
Thanks given by:
Just the player's world, it wouldn't make much sense to be global.
If the interval-setting functions aren't there already, do make and export them. You should probably add the getters, too, in such a case, just so that the API is orthogonal.
Thanks given by:
Just noticed that there they already exist. They just have a different name: GetTicksUntilWeatherChange and SetTicksUntilWeatherChange
Thanks given by:
That's not exactly what this plugin needs - those set the current delay, which, once the weather changes, gets reset to a default value, based on the new weather. We need access to those default values. Alternatively, the plugin may change the interval after each change in the OnWeatherChanged hook.
Thanks given by:
I started working on this as part of my new WorldUtilities plugin. (Even though I finished it already. It has all the features I want it to have for the weather command.)
Thanks given by: