[solved] Cannot find MCServer executable - Linux x64
Well, I don't want to admit that I just took it for granted that the web interface was useless, but it took a while to figure out that neither Core nor TransAPI plugins were loading.

I went looking for the Core plugin, and found it on a forum thread. From the thread:
Quote:Core comes along with the MCServer binaries and source.

Well, there is a Core directory inside Plugins/ but it's empty. I ran a scan of the build environment, in case Core was just misplaced like the MCServer executable, and the only instance of the word "Core" is the empty directory.

Hoolean, have you by chance encountered this as well with your Raspberry Pi?

Thanks,
-CTAG
Thanks given by:
Have you updated the submodules?

Code:
git submodule update --init

from the root directory.
Thanks given by:
Hi bearbin,

I ran "git submodule init" like it says in the readme when I first cloned the project. I just ran your command and it correctly setup the plugins.

Thanks!,
-CTAG
Thanks given by:
Ah, did you run both? There are 2 commands in the readme, git submodule init and git submodule update. The one I gave above is shorter, but I think it only works on new versions of git so it might not work for some people.
Thanks given by:
No, I had only run the init command. I can't seem to find the documentation I was using at the time, but I remember it instructing to use init to create the plugins and update at a later time to keep them up-to-date. I see now in the github docs that I need to run both to receive the plugins.

I'm still getting very sporadic behavior and server crashes. I'll poke around until I run out of ideas and then create a new thread to address the issues.

Thanks,
-CTAG
Thanks given by: