PistonRock (a.k.a. invisible piston) (2014.01.07)
Brick 
What it is and what it does:
PistonRock is just a fun little plugin I made to research the concept of creating moving ships made out of blocks.
It allows you to move blocks smoothly by right-clicking them with a diamond, like you have an invisible piston. And use whatever is under your feet as an elevator.
Also, if you right-click on something using blaze rod it will give you block's info, like type, meta and lighting info. It's mostly because I was too lazy to repair Debuggers part with same capabilities.

How to install:
  1. Put .zip inside your "Plugins" folder;
  2. "Extract here";
  3. Go to your settings.ini OR use web control panel, and add "PistonRock";
  4. Obtain diamond;
  5. ...
  6. PROFIT!!!

Known issues:
  • Currently, only one block is being moved. You're welcome to look at sounce and create whatever insanity you wish with it;
  • If you're pulling a block and there's another behind it (opposite to direction of pulling), you'll find that this block will drop its meta to 0. I am yet to find a reason to this, but I assume that whole "invisible interblock-spaced piston" deal is not good for minecraft;
  • Also, I kinda messed up logical block movement procedure, I was amazed when it worked on isolated block and no collision bug happened, but now that I thought of it - perhaps it was client-side emulation of situation, and it could very well be different from server-side, so could be that moved blocks will disappear after server restart. Somehow world saving is all messed up for me now, and I end up loading stuff that was long gone and things that existed are vanished. Perhaps crashes cause that...

Attached Files
.zip   PistonRock.zip (Size: 1.14 KB / Downloads: 280)
Thanks given by: