Enchanting
I kinda stopped as i saw you where already working on it,
But i did this, when clicked on the enchant table, i send a window aka the enchantment table window, from there i had to do getid but getid needed player + slot, but the change didn't send player.
When a player added a item into the slot, so i couldn't check if the item was supported, stopped there, as close after i read you where working on it, asumed you where also making it as a plugin.

Edit:
Btw, wouldn't it be better as a plugin anyway ?
I am still happy if we got enchantment so i am not complaining :p. but yeah.
Thanks given by:
(01-21-2014, 03:47 AM)ThuGie Wrote: Btw, wouldn't it be better as a plugin anyway ?
I am still happy if we got enchantment so i am not complaining :p. but yeah.

I would make that the MCServer have all important minecraft vanilla functions. And Enchanting is one of them.
Thanks given by:
Yeah i understand that,
I wonder though will it be getting hooks, so plugins are able to manipulate them ?
Or configuration to allow custom items ? or Higher/Lower levels per enchant ?

Though of course first focus on what your doing now, and that is properly implanting it.
Thanks a ton for the work your doing btw, would love mc to have enchantment Smile.

Though does mc even have xp added yet ? and xp bottles ?
Thanks given by:
(01-21-2014, 04:02 AM)ThuGie Wrote: I wonder though will it be getting hooks, so plugins are able to manipulate them ?
Or configuration to allow custom items ? or Higher/Lower levels per enchant ?
Maybe. Currently i don't know how can i add new hooks.
What do you mean with Custom Items? Items with custom name isn't implemented yet.

(01-21-2014, 04:02 AM)ThuGie Wrote: Though does mc even have xp added yet ? and xp bottles ?

Yes, xp is added. XP Bottles also but i tested them and it's very buggy and you don't become xp.

@STR_Warrior
Should i use your Code for testing if it's enchantable or should i use the IsEnchantable Method?
Thanks given by:
For some mods, people might want to enchant non enchant-able items :p.
Well as long as we are able to obtain xp its fine Smile.
Thanks given by:
(01-21-2014, 04:21 AM)ThuGie Wrote: Well as long as we are able to obtain xp its fine Smile.

Animals and Mobs drop xp. But xp bottles don't work.

Maybe now someone can say me, how i can get the window from his id?

And the question before:
(01-21-2014, 04:16 AM)daniel0916 Wrote: Should i use your Code for testing if it's enchantable or should i use the IsEnchantable Method?

@ThuGie
Maybe you can work the cBlockArea for the Bookshelfes to get the number of them around the enchantment table.
Thanks given by:
If there's a method for something, use it. It's almost always better.

Have you filed a report about the xpbottles?
Thanks given by:
(01-21-2014, 05:04 AM)bearbin Wrote: Have you filed a report about the xpbottles?

Do you mean a bug report on github? No.
Thanks given by:
I can't at a glance see anything in the code that will stop you from giving an enchant to anything and everything, and the levels aren't limited, so lots of versatility there.

XP bottles are simply a case of spawning orbs when they hit; an experience system was implemented a while back.
Thanks given by:
I don't know what the best method is.
Maybe i check the window id from every player. How can i make something for all players? For lua i would know it.
Thanks given by: