How to get user from SetOnSlotChanged
Ah i will try, also it seems i was using the wrong hook str helped me, and i was using the old wiki, google directs me to that so..
Old is missing a ton it seems!

Edit, its working perfectly thanks a ton! Now i can continue.
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2014, 03:55 AM)ThuGie Wrote: but anyway why would a http download fail at including a file ?

The PolarSSL library is included only as a link from our repository. Git knows how to handle those links, using the "git submodule" commands. Unfortunately GitHub doesn't include the linked contents in the source ZIP file. However, I've added a note about this directly in the readme file, to the Installing section. You can still download the ZIP, but you'll need to download PolarSSL as well and extract it to a correct subfolder.
Thanks given by:
Yeah i got it working, still stuck with the 0x11 packet Sad. as if i would be adding it the basic is fine but then,
I asume as its part of the cWindow it would be a callback and simply i have no clue how to do that.

If anybody is interested in doing that i can continue, with actually enchanting the item, and ofcourse reading how many books there are around it,
So i know how much i should set it to.
Thanks given by:
We should ping github to get them to include submodules in zip downloads.
Thanks given by: