Full Fleged Server... all with MCServer
Hey all,

Recently I've bought a few things to run a server like, well... Keicraft! If you don't know already (go ahead and check), Keicraft is one of those typical public Minecraft server that are loads of fun. I wanted to use MCServer because it's overhead just crushes Java, and it is sure to bring the best performance. So I was wondering if any of you could point me in the right direction to help me make a server like Keicraft. Thanks for all the help and long live MCServer!
Thanks given by:
That's difficult because of MCServer missing features. Also, possibly there are not many plugins.
What do you want the server to have? (words, plots, gamemodes)
Thanks given by:
I was thinking that MCServer should at least take care of Hunger Games/Survival Games and maybe Creative. I want to use the least amount of Java processing possible. However, Hunger Games is my main shot (if not that then PvP of Creative).
Thanks given by:
Creative can be done easily.
About HG, there is a plugin, but I think its always the same map
Thanks given by:
There is a HungerGames plugin, but it's hardcoded to use a very specific map, and overall the code looks terrible.
Thanks given by:
With PvP, but we don't have enchantments yet, and armour is somewhat unfinished, but you can hit and kill people, so I suppose that is partly satisfied?
Thanks given by:
Well, I looked at the HG plugin and it seems that it just has all the starting points put in already. You could get a mod that tells the specific chest location and put it in. Creative would be plots and PvP like the normal PvP you see on servers. I was also wondering of BungeeCord world woke on this to transfer players from a Spigot server. Thanks!
Thanks given by:
(03-06-2014, 07:44 PM)xoft Wrote: looks terrible.

what's wrong? Sad
Thanks given by:
The code has zero structure, almost no comments, everything is hardcoded and there are leftovers from previous implementation attempts, so one really doesn't know what the code does.
Thanks given by:
This might be a lot to ask, but then can I ask someone here for help? If I can't get it working here, I'll have to go to Spigot, and thats... Java.
Thanks given by: