CombatLog
CombatLog
CombatLog wants to be a clone of bukkit's CombatLog

Features
Punish players who disconnect when on combat (remove xp, drop items and broadcast a message in chat)
Configurable combat time and options.

Configuration (main.lua)
CombatTime = 10 //Combat time, in seconds
AllowMobCombat = false //If true, players will start a combat if being hit by a mob
RemoveXPonCombatLog = false //If true, players will lose xp if disconnecting on combat.
DropItemsOnCombatLog = true //If true, players will lose items (that will be dropped) if disconnecting on combat.
BroadcastMessageOnCombatLog = true //If true, a mesage will be broadcasted to all players saying that a player chickened out and disconnected Wink
BlockCommandsOnCombat = true //If true, players won't be able to use commands on combat.

Permissions
combatlog.bypass - Bypass CombatLog

Planned features
More ways to punish players who combat log.

Github: https://github.com/tonibm19/CombatLog
Download: https://github.com/tonibm19/CombatLog/ar...master.zip
Thanks given by:
THANK YOU for using the SendMessageXXX() functions!
Thanks given by:
Great ! : ).
Thanks given by:
I still don't quite understand what the plugin does. So if I'm playing on a server and a mob hits me, and I disconnect, I lose XP and inventory? So what is that time supposed to mean? And why is it called Log if it doesn't log at all?
Thanks given by:
The plugin is useful for pvp. Every server have similar plugin. But combatlog is best on minecraft.
Thanks given by:
I think what bothers him the most is the name..
It doesn't make much sense.
Combat Penalty or something. even though that isn't even correct but makes more sense.
Thanks given by:
Anyone has ideas of new ways to punish players who log out on combat?

Also, Is there anyway to know if a player was disconnected because of connection time-out?
Thanks given by:
There is no way to determine the exact cause of the player disconnecting, since Mojang removed the "disconnect" packet from the 1.7 protocol. Now we just get a signal that the connection has been terminated.
Thanks given by:
Why exactly did they remove it ?
Now you have to rely on the socket to detect it right ?

So.. we no longer get a heads up about a player disconnecting ?
Thanks given by:
xoft: The purpose of this plugin is to kill a player who logs out during PVP combat. The name might be misleading, but it is the name used on all other servers.

While the cause for disconnection cannot be known, the use of this plugin is still valid. If a player logs out while you're fighting him, no matter what the reason is, the logical behavior is for him to die.
Thanks given by: