[QUESTION] How can I use pre-generated worlds?
I'm using a Raspberry Pi to host my MCServer, but every time I put a world that I downloaded from internet (for example, SkyBlock), the server ignores the files inside the folder and generates a new world.

Then, I'm asking if there is any way to get any world not generated by the server running into it?
Thanks given by:
That's because MCServer doesn't look in the Level.dat that vanilla uses. You have to set the spawn point of the world manualy in the world.ini file to match the spawnpoint in the pre-generated map.
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2014, 04:49 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: That's because MCServer doesn't look in the Level.dat that vanilla uses. You have to set the spawn point of the world manualy in the world.ini file to match the spawnpoint in the pre-generated map.

Only with that thing would work!? I'm feeling so stupid at this moment...Confused
Thank you very much!
Thanks given by:
It should work if you do that. Many people make the same mistake when they first start working with MCServer. Wink
Thanks given by:
Don't forget also to make the DefaultWorld=xxx value in settings.ini match the pregenerated map's folder name.
Thanks given by: