HungerGames
(04-21-2014, 08:29 PM)STR_Warrior Wrote:
(04-21-2014, 08:21 PM)LO1ZB Wrote: Could u add a Feature, that i can add other player manually per command or world join?

Per command should be possible, but when a player joins how can I say in what arena he should join?

I need these Features for a MC server concept, I would make a world and one arena on this world, and the first X (area size) that joins the world should automatically be added to the arena as tribut, any player after that should be added as observer. (activate able in the config and per command)
Thanks given by:
It should be possible to do that with an external plugin. I have an ExecuteString function in the HungerGames plugin. With that you could make other people join with an command, but also with an OnPlayerJoined hook let them automaticly join an arena.
Thanks given by:
I need a little help with the plugin. I can't figure out how to set it up.

This is what I did.

I created an arena in the lobby so that when the players die or the match ends, they spawn back at the lobby. I then /portal to my Arena. I did /hg select Arena1 (the arena I just made), and went one and then the other side of the map to set the bounding box. I then went to the center of the Arena and set the spawn locations. I figured I was done then!

I /portal to the hub and put in /hg join Arena1. It spawned me right at the hub and the spawn points I just set. I did /hg leave and it spawned me at hub. It's not filling the chests or spawning me at the points. Could you possibly do a video on how to set it up? I'm a little confused. I also hope I'm not asking to much from you guys, I hope I'm not annoying you...
Thanks given by:
/portal teleports you to a different world, so I have no idea why you are using that but that should not be a problem. Is it a public server? I could get online to see what the problem is.
Thanks given by:
I can make it public, right now I'm its private because I'm setting things up. Do you want me to give you an IP to join?
Thanks given by:
Yea sure. A problem is that we probably live in different time zones, because when I'm about to go to bed you come online Wink
Thanks given by:
Yea that is true. I guess I'll give you the IP and you can join. I will, however, need to op you, so what's your Minecraft Username first?
Thanks given by:
STR_Warrior of course Smile
Thanks given by:
Ok, I opped you. The ip is (removed because server was hacked). The worlds available are Arena1, Arena2, Arena3, Arena4, Arena5, and Arena6. At spawn you are at Hub.

If your on right now, I will be monitoring the server for a while. So I will be able to talk to you from console. Just try setting up Arena1.
Thanks given by:
I just accidentally shut it down. It's going back up now...

Server crashed. Going up again...

Another crash.

Restarting again...

Restarting the machine and server now...
Thanks given by: