I managed to run MCServer under Android with some trick's.
Hello,
I managed to run Raspberry Pi hard float build at android (Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0) Smile
Screenshot:
[Image: image.png]
How I did it:
I installed ubuntu 13.10 small (lxde) via LinuxOnAndroid app.
Downloaded a raspbian build (hard float, but both will work) and extracted it at pc, sended it via filezilla to device.
Moved via file explorer into desktop (i got remote screen via vnc) under ubuntu to desktop (it's not possible to run it at sdcard, because of file permissions, and I was not able to change these :/).
And ran it via ./MCServer command.
It's buggy, but not slow as default server or bukkit (i was not able to login with these two from client).
Ah, and I mention - don't run server via vnc, just from terminal - it is a much faster.
That's all, thank's.
Thanks given by:
That's awesome Smile I didn't know an app existed that allowed you to install Linux on Android. We previously did have an actual app for Android, but lately it doesn't compile anymore.
Thanks given by:
I'm concerned slightly on the "Blocktypes have not been read": I wonder if that is something to do with Android or MCS?
Thanks given by:
(07-03-2014, 06:05 AM)STR_Warrior Wrote: That's awesome Smile I didn't know an app existed that allowed you to install Linux on Android. We previously did have an actual app for Android, but lately it doesn't compile anymore.

Yea, it's using a chroot method to run linux, and this is not emulation, speed is the same as android on the same device (the one of developer of linuxonandroid app said this to me).
And, I know that android builds are broken, so I came with nice solution ^^
Thanks given by: