Error on Support
Hello, I get this error when I register on the support

Code:
Warning: realpath(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 562 is not allowed to access /tmp owned by uid 0 in /home/mcserver/public_html/support/includes/external/swift-mailer/Swift/Cache/Disk.php on line 48 Fatal error:
Uncaught Error of type [Swift_FileException] with message [Disk Caching failed. Tried to write to file at [/2153d57f161cfb716d442290cbdd58cdbody] but failed. Check the permissions, or don't use disk caching.]
@0 require_once() in /home/mcserver/public_html/support/index.php on line 149
@1 Notifications::Create() in /home/mcserver/public_html/support/includes/modify.inc.php on line 330
@2 Notifications::SendEmail() in /home/mcserver/public_html/support/includes/class.notify.php on line 39
@3 Swift_Message_Mime::build() in /home/mcserver/public_html/support/includes/class.notify.php on line 311

in /home/mcserver/public_html/support/includes/external/swift-mailer/Swift/Errors.php on line 99

I just wanted to report a problem, I die when I use the fontion
Code:
Player:TeleportTo(x,y,z)
Thanks given by:
Looks like FakeTruth has broken somethingTongue as for the teleport bug i could of sworn that had been fixed but maybe I'm just imagining thingsTongue
Thanks given by:
Hey thanks, I fixed it now. Seems the server host turned on safe mode or somethingTongue

About the death on teleport, I haven't fixed that yetTongue
Thanks given by:
(06-03-2011, 09:21 PM)FakeTruth Wrote: Hey thanks, I fixed it now. Seems the server host turned on safe mode or somethingTongue

About the death on teleport, I haven't fixed that yetTongue

has to do with falling damage correct?
Thanks given by:
Yes, correct
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2011, 09:43 PM)FakeTruth Wrote: Yes, correct

Why not just make a thing in core that will make the user invincible as they teleport then? just cancel the damage event until a second or two after a successful teleport? Smile
Thanks given by:
There's an actual native teleport function in the player, so nullifying the damage should be done in MCServer itselfTongue
Thanks given by: