MCServer public server project [Minigames, survival, creative] [NEED B&S]
In a plugin.
Could cChunkSender be exported to Lua API?
Thanks given by:
Why do you need it? If you're trying to work around a client bug its probably better to add the workaround to the server so other plugins can use it.
Thanks given by:
The bug is that, after teleporting players using a plugin in the same time, some players see other players (maybe not all), and some players don't see anyone.
This bug is in bukkit too, and plugins solve it teleporting a player per tick (Hircine tried it, no luck) and refreshing the chunk.
If MCServer solved that without any plugins, it would be awesome.
Thanks given by:
The best solution to me sounds like the server should buffer up teleports and only send one per tick and refresh. So the plugin queues up as many teleports as it likes in a tick and the server sends them out one per tick.

I've opened up issue #1303 to work around this bug.
Thanks given by:
New record! 5 players online at the same time! Only 1 player was doing something useful (it wasnt me), but it's fine.
Thanks given by:
Quote:The best solution to me sounds like...

...for Mojang to fix their buggy client.
Thanks given by:
@tiger Like thats ever going to happen.
Thanks given by:
Hey guys, do you mind whitelisting me? I wanted to see the server but can't get in. I assure you I will not ruin the server. Anyways, it looks like you guys have been getting some serious work done on MC-Server. Glad to see its working.
Thanks given by:
Whats your username? The same in the forum?
Also, do you want to help building when needed? We have a testing class and a builder one.
Thanks given by:
Almost all building stuff is done, only some plugin coding and parkour are missing.
If there is someone good building parkour say me.
Thanks given by: