PathFinder status
Did you notice reduced performance? I hope notTongue
Edit: Oh, didn't notice I asked this before. The way posts stack is kinda annoying.
Thanks given by:
With the exception of Skeletons, all 1x2x1 mobs are currently awesome.
Thanks given by:
Frozen zombies seem to have the ability to remotely inflict damage. Daylight seems to encourage frozen zombies.
Thanks given by:
Maybe it's something in the zombie's code that lights him on fire? If that's the case then skeletons should have it as well.
Thanks given by:
Do you think this is because of the new pathfinding? Wink
Thanks given by:
PossiblyTongue
The zombies are freezing in the "attack" state, this causes them to inflict damage and not move. I'm checking it out.
Thanks given by:
Lol, can you explain how'd they get up there?
Thanks given by:
They were on the crops at first, then I tried to create the glowstone walls around them using //walls from WorldEdit, but I accidentally used //set. When I reverted the command 3 (I killed one of them) of them were stuck up there. They don't move at all even if I punch them.
Thanks given by:
Do mobs fly if their m_destination is set in the air? If not, I don't think it's a pathfinder bug. could you try to reproduce it in the master branch?

@NiLSPACE: Correction, now that I know how the AI works, issue 3 is purely a pathfinder issue. I will later make it return the nearest path found if the actual path isn't found.
Thanks given by:
Wohoo, fixed zombie daylight behavior.
@NiLSPACE:
1. Are the freezes you talk about only happen during daylight when the zombie is shadowed?
2. What's your impression of the performance? I honestly don't see any changes.

Managed to reproduce your villager thing, it's an issue with my AI update. Not sure what it is.
Thanks given by: